Christina Stohn grew up in the Black Forest where she trained and worked as a commercial photographer specialising in interior and still life photography. She then spent eight years in London working as a photographic artist. In 2014 she graduated from the University of Westminster with a BA in Photography (First Class Honours). She also completed an MA in Integrated Design (Distinction), which encompassed both photography and graphic design at the Hochschule für Künste Bremen in 2018.
Christina is now based in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany. Working as a freelance photographer, she is commissioned for editorial work. Her personal portfolio is project-based focusing on themes of cultural identity with a particular interest in book design.
Detailed CV and portfolio available on request.
- Influences Allemandes, Finalist
- Vonovia Award für Fotografie, Shortlist
- Artist in Residence, Prager Fotoschule, Freistadt
- Sony World Photography Awards Exhibition, Travelling Exhibitions
- Obscura Festival of Photography, Hin Bus Depot, George Town
- Jahresausstellung 19, Klinikum Bremen Mitte, Bremen
- Zuhause, Kunstmuseum Bochum, Bochum
- Sony World Photography Awards Exhibition, Somerset House, London
- Minsk Минск Мінск, Galerie Mitte, Bremen
- Kultur.Erben, Jugendkirche München, Munich
- Portrait Salon, The Embassy Tea Gallery, London
- Dialoge Über Bücher, Institut für Buchforschung, Dortmund
- Le Photobookfest, L’Ancienne Imprimerie, Paris
- Graduate Showcase, London Gallery West, London
- Free Range Art & Design Show, The Old Truman Brewery, London
- Entity, The Rag Factory, London
- Recognition, The Fitzrovia Community Centre, London
- Flat Iron Images, Flat Iron Square, London
- The Way We See It, London Gallery West, London
- Künstlergespräch, Galerie Mitte, Bremen
- Künstlergespräch, Osthaus Museum, Hagen
- New Pastoral Paradigms, Bank Street Arts, Sheffield
- Meet the Artist, Markuskirche, Hannover
- Photoszene-Festival, Museum für Angewandte Kunst, Cologne
- Slideluck Dhaka Launch, Dhaka Art Center, Dhaka
- Slideluck Warsaw I, Dom Towarowy Bracia Jabłkowscy, Warsaw
All content on this site © Christina Stohn 2012—2020. All rights reserved. The copyright for all material published on this website is reserved. No reproduction or copying of any kind allowed without express written permission of Christina Stohn. The owner of this website is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from this website, and accepts no responsibility for its presentation in the websites of third parties. The use of the published postal address, telephone number and email address for marketing purposes is prohibited.
Design and coding by Grommas Wahlers Dietz. Imprint & Privacy